BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long Weekend Part 1

Yesterday was an awesome day. Since the Philippines is already very near to it's elections on May 10, everyone is rushing for last minute campaigns and persuasion strategies. I admit that I am not yet old enough to vote, but no one is ever too young to hope for a new tomorrow, and I am fighting for a better Philippines this way-choosing the candidate which I believe will be the one to bring this country to the highs it is destined to reach. So, yes, I am for Gibo Teodoro, the Lakas-Kampi CMD standard bearer and although I am pushing this down on no one, I am praying that the Country will choose the right president for us all. We joined a motorcade to support Gibo Teodoro yesterday, and there was an afterparty, by the volunteers, with the volunteers, for Gibo (and the volunteers).

I spent most of my time taking pictures of the really nice posters that people have taped onto their cars:
"Galing at Talino sa paglipad Bayang Pilipinas"

"Hindi kami tinanong sa survey. Dapat Gibo."

"Ako'y nagiisip kaya Gibo iboboto ko. (side)"
"Hindi ako tinanong sa survey. (side)"
"I think therefore I am for Gibo Teodoro. (back)"




Then I was amazed at how so many people were using Gibo giveaways that the volunteers had made and paid for with their own money:




Me and my sister were playing with M 'n' M's in the car and CRUSHING the yellow and orange ones:


We met the Bro. Eddie Villanueva supporters on our way there:




There was an awesome Rivermaya concert:

Jayson Fernandez, Rivermaya's new vocalist. ;)







And there were those cool inflatable things....??!

Oh, no. The pictures are upside down.
And I still don't know what these things are called.
I really should find out.
Hmmm....

Vote Gibo. :)

0 comments:

Onlookers