BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Rainbow World.

I don't think the people around me would be shocked if they find me staring into space, unconscious of everything else around me. For some reason even the most boring seminars feel like fairytales because everyone's fighting their own devils, and we're all just heroes in our own novels. Everything around me is like a moving picture book and painted in vivid colors by my own hand... it's a pity how no one else can't see it. When times turn hard and confusing, people wonder how I can still smile and make them feel the happiness that they deserve to recieve whenever life dips to its lowest troughs. Well, when the lightning starts burning the ground, I see flowers where it seared the grass and stars where it burned the sky. When friends fight I see a cartoon battle, and I fantasize about how they will make up again. When someone is hurt, I watch my pretend me approach him and glue his heart back together, the bits and pieces parts of the old sketch I remember wanting to draw.

And so at times like this, I imagine that where every tear drop falls, a rainbow comes out and brightens up my day.

And I think, maybe this broken world of mine still has a chance of being glued back together. If only I had someone to help me.



0 comments:

Onlookers